Taxes are the backdrop that drive many business decisions including where to locate, how to structure, who to hire, how to grow and when to proceed with these decisions. We know how taxation figures into the life of a business, no matter the size or industry.
Our tax attorneys serve businesses of all sizes, as well as individuals, and provide comprehensive counseling regarding all aspects of local, state and federal taxation. We are experienced in handling tax litigation before the appropriate tribunals.
Our tax attorneys work closely with other areas of the firm to devise practical strategies to meet clients’ specific needs.
- Publicly and closely held corporations
- Partnerships and limited liability companies
- Small businesses
- Healthcare providers
- Physician groups
- Colleges and universities
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Executors and trustees
Our services include:
- Tax planning considerations in structuring corporate mergers, acquisitions and leveraged buy-outs
- Partnership issues
- Tax issues in commercial loans, leases and work-outs
- Real estate tax issues
- Opportunity Zones
- Tax matters of concern to international clients with business operations in the U.S. or overseas