With 20 attorneys, we have one of the largest Specialty Pharmacy & Pharmaceuticals Practice in the country. Led by an industry veteran who has experience as both in-house general counsel and outside counsel, our multi-disciplinary team serves as operational and transactional counsel to a majority of the nation's largest specialty pharmacies.
We are regularly engaged in significant transactions in the specialty pharmacy industry. We also provide practical business advice and legal guidance to help with trade and distribution matters facing clients within the pharmaceutical industry. Day-to-day, we assist clients in navigating and complying with the contractual, regulatory and operational requirements unique to the pharmaceutical industry, and we lead clients in audits and compliance reviews.
We counsel a variety of clients including:
- Large and small specialty and home infusion pharmacies
- Large and small specialty drug manufacturers
- Private equity firms
- Specialty Drug Distributors
- Group purchasing organizations (GPOs)
- Reimbursement hubs, prior authorization programs, financial assistance programs, and other pharma services companies
- 340B covered entities