We counsel clients on the labyrinthine set of federal, state and local taxes which affect their companies' tax liability. The firm handles the full spectrum of planning, transaction and litigation matters. The firm is also experienced in handling tax litigation and controversy in front of U.S. Tax court, federal courts, the Court of Federal Claims, and all other appropriate tribunals.
Our attorneys represent a range of clients including affiliated corporations, closely-held companies, cross-border entities, individuals, family businesses, limited liability companies, partnerships, public companies, S corporations, and tax-exempt organizations.
We offer services including:
- Commercial loans
- Dispositions and spinoffs
- International operations in the U.S. or overseas
- Lobbying and tax policy
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and leveraged buyouts
- Real estate
- Restructurings and work-outs
- Transfer pricing, and
- Venture capital and private equity.