The Nashville Post published its annual list of In Charge honorees, recognizing the region’s leaders and power players. This year, nine attorneys from Bass, Berry & Sims were included in the 2022 roster. Each year, the Nashville Post compiles the In Charge list to recognize the leaders that are helping to “make sure the city and state continue their collective forward trajectory.” This year’s list includes more than 650 individuals organized within 19 sectors.
Below is a list of the Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys along with the sectors in which they were recognized in the 2022 Nashville Post In Charge list:
- Lillian Blackshear – Legal Sector
- Page Davidson – Legal Sector
- Michael Holley – Legal Sector
- Mark Manner – Legal Sector
- Erica Vick Penley – Government/Politics Sector
- Brant Phillips – Legal Sector
- Todd Rolapp – Legal Sector
- Danielle Sloane – Healthcare Sector
- Jeff Yarbro – Government/Politics Sector
The full In Charge 2022 roster was published in the Nashville Post print edition released in Spring 2022.