Ambulatory Infusion Center providers currently do not have uniform national standards to use as guidelines for quality and safety. The National Infusion Center Association will publish the Standards of Excellence for Ambulatory Infusion Centers in 2023.
During this webinar, the speakers will explain “What is accreditation?” and discuss the value and limitations of accreditation. In addition, the speakers will highlight how accreditation may affect the industry, allowing providers with specializations and the various types of infusion providers, such as home infusion, pharmacy infusion, ambulatory infusion centers, physician practice infusion, hospital infusion, infusion management practices, and collaborations among providers. The legal implications for setting up an infusion business, staffing the business, contracting the business and establishing business relationships will also be explored.
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- NICA’s accreditation program.
- The value and limitations of accreditation.
- Legal considerations for policies related to accreditation standards.
- Using accreditation as a framework for a compliance program.
Who Should Attend?
- Infusion practice management companies.
- In-house legal counsel and compliance officers for such companies.
- Infusion providers.
- C-level executives, consultants and principals
- Infusion pharmacy owners.
The webinar is pending approval for 1.5 hours of General Tennessee CLE credit. Certificate of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided for use in other jurisdictions.