Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Thad McBride will present a webinar on Tuesday, November 14 titled, “Understanding and Complying with Economic Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Laws.” He will provide an overview of key U.S. economic sanctions and AML laws and offer guidance on best practices for compliance. Thad will also discuss examples of how companies have gotten in trouble – and how to avoid trouble – as regulators continue to aggressively pursue financial crimes.
- Key U.S. economic sanctions regulations
- Key U.S. AML laws
- Compliance challenges under U.S. sanctions and AML regulations
- Recent enforcement actions
- Hot topics, such as sanctions for activities in Cuba, Iran and Venezuela
- Compliance best practices
This 60-minute webinar is hosted by AudioSolutionz and will be held from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST on Tuesday, November 14, 2017. For more information and registration, visit the AudioSolutionz website.