The 9th Annual Compliance & Government Investigations Seminar hosted by Bass, Berry & Sims and sponsored by Guidepost Solutions. Eligible for 7.75 hours of CLE credits, this complimentary program took place on September 14-15 in Nashville.
Since the inception of the seminar, more than 1,000 attendees have made their way to Nashville or joined virtually to learn about best practices in compliance and investigations from a distinguished and diverse panel of top legal and business minds.
On September 14, we kicked off with a fast-paced panel discussion designed for current and future in-house leaders in legal and compliance departments. Our presenters provided tips, takeaways and practical advice on critical areas for in-house attorneys including:
- Corporate Governance
- Data Privacy
- Due Diligence
- Enforcement & Investigations
- Labor & Employment
- Whistleblower Investigations
The following day, we held a deeper dive into current and emerging issues facing companies in the compliance and investigations space. Sessions included:
- General Counsel & Former Prosecutor Panel
- Chief Compliance Officer Panel
- Procurement Fraud Case Study
- Healthcare Enforcement Developments
- Developments in Cyber/Data Breach
- Update on Russia, Ukraine & Other Sanctions Developments
- Practical Guidance on Environmental, Social & Governance
Please click here to view the agenda.
This year’s seminar will also feature a virtual option airing September 21-22, 2022. To register for the virtual option, please click here.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house legal counsel
- Compliance officers & managers
- Privacy officers
- C-level executives, consultants & principals across all industries
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Brandy Bea.
This program is approved for 7.75 hours of General Tennessee CLE credit. Certificate of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided for use in other jurisdictions.