Please join us for the 10th Annual Compliance & Government Investigations Seminar. Eligible for more than seven hours of CLE credit, including ethics, this complimentary program provides best practices in compliance and investigations from a distinguished and diverse panel of the top legal and business minds.
Featuring speakers from Bridgestone Americas, Quest Diagnostics, Dollar General Corporation, Erlanger Health System, Spero Health, and more.
- View from the Top: Perspectives from GCs & Compliance Officers
- Company Crisis Management: Keep Calm, Have a Plan & Carry On.
- A Plethora of Privacy: Compliance with the Surplus of New Statutes
- From the Inside Out: Former Government Officials Panel
- Interview Roleplay: Conducting Effective Internal & Government Investigations Hypothetical: When the Whistle Blows – Responding to Whistleblower Claims (Ethics Credit)
- Privilege Considerations in Investigations and Due Diligence (Ethics)
- Plus sessions on the Latest Developments in Data Privacy, Procurement Fraud & International Regulatory Compliance
The in-person event will take place in our Nashville office on Sept. 14 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. CT. It includes a networking lunch and reception. The virtual event, which will feature the same content, will take place over two half-days on September 21-22 beginning at 9 a.m. CT.
Note: Our in-person conference on September 14 is at capacity, so we only have availability for the virtual conference.
Click here to view the agenda.
Click here to register.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house legal counsel
- Compliance officers & managers
- Privacy officers
- C-level executives, consultants & principals across all industries
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Brandy Bea.
This program is approved for 5.92 hours of general CLE credit and 1.5 hours dual CLE credit in Tennessee (7.42 total). Please provide your BPR number upon registration, and Bass, Berry & Sims will report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission following the conference.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided upon request for use in other jurisdictions.