Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Shayne Clinton will speak at the American Conference Institute’s (ACI) Forum on D&O Liability on September 18, 2015. Shayne will participate in a panel discussion entitled “Shareholder Derivative Litigation, Including M&A Litigation Brought Derivatively, and the Increasing Importance of Side A,” which will address the following topics:
- Have we seen an increase in shareholder derivative litigation?
- Are shareholder suits unrelated to a securities class action on the rise?
- Characteristics of M&A litigation brought derivatively versus brought as a class action
- Impact of derivative suits on Side A
- Novel strategies to settle derivative suits and the D&O insurance implications
- Cybersecurity derivative suits
The conference will take place September 17-18 at the Carlton Hotel in New York, New York. For more information and registration, visit the ACI Website.