Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Kevin Douglas, Eric Know and Sehrish Siddiqui will co-present alongside Stephanie Bignon, Assistant General Counsel, Delta Air Lines and Priya Galante, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel & Assistant Secretary, AutoZone at the Society for Corporate Governance’s Southeastern Chapter webinar on Tuesday, February 2, 2021.
This program, titled, “Preparing for the Upcoming Proxy Season: Public Company Reporting & Disclosure Considerations,” provides companies with practical guidance on key securities laws developments impacting public companies, including recent SEC regulatory developments, evolving areas of investor focus, and COVID-19 trends.
Panelists cover the following topics:
- MD&A and Recent Amendments to Items 301, 302 and 303 of S-K
- Regulation S-K Modernization Amendments and Human Capital Disclosures
- Risk Factor Disclosure
- ESG in 2021 and Beyond
- ISS, Glass Lewis and Institutional Investor Policy Developments (including director diversity disclosure considerations)
- Non-GAAP Disclosure Considerations (including with respect to COVID-19 considerations)
- Key Performance Indicators
If you would like to view the presentation slides from this webinar, please complete the form below.