Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Tatjana Paterno will present a webinar titled “M&A Negotiation Trends: Insights from the 2015 Private Deal Points Study” on March 10 at 1 pm ET. Other panelists include:
- Wilson Chu (moderator); McDermott Will & Emery LLP (Dallas, TX)
- Jessica Pearlman; K&L Gates (Seattle, WA)
- Claudia Simon; Paul Hastings LLP (Los Angeles, CA)
- Chris Scheurer; McGuire Woods LLP (Charlotte, NC)
- Craig Menden; Cooley LLP (Palo Alto, CA)
- Marty Lorenzo; Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popep, P.C. (San Diego, CA)
- Kevin Kyte; Stikeman Elliott LLP (Montreal, QC, Canada)
- Michael Kendall; Goodwin Procter LLP (Boston, MA)
- Ashley Hess; Baker & Hostetler LLP (Cincinnati, OH)
- Ed Deibert; Arnold & Porter (San Francisco, CA)
The Deal Points Studies of the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee have gained wide recognition as the gold standard for market metrics of key negotiated legal issues in M&A agreements. During the webinar, the panel will discuss insights from the Committee’s flagship 2015 Private Target Deal Points Study (login required).
For more information and to register, please visit the ABA website.