The legal landscape is changing – are you up to date on the latest discrimination laws, court trends and employment best practices? Can you effectively identify the problem areas that catch employers and counsel off guard? Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Tim Garrett will teach you how to effectively handle claims that can arise. From the initial allegation to administrative charge, investigation and settlement, gain the tools and skills you need to stay one step ahead and use the law to your advantage.
- Stay on top of employment discrimination laws and court decisions.
- Discover how internal investigations should be handled regarding discrimination allegations.
- Learn what the EEOC is looking for in responses to administrative charges and during investigations.
- Analyze key documents and examine witnesses for red flags, patterns of discrimination and proof of wrongful termination.
- Negotiate key provisions of the settlement agreement, including releases, anti-defamation, confidentiality terms and more.
- Gain best practices for employment policies that mitigate discrimination claims.
The program is on March 29 from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm ET.