Please join Bass, Berry & Sims and leading ESG thought leaders for a series of lively panel discussions focused on practical business advice for addressing the regulatory landscape and ongoing guidance. Each discussion in the ESG Impact Webinar series will focus on specific guidance, including internal processes, public disclosure of ESG activity, reputational and litigation risk and more.
We invite you to join our kick-off ESG Impact Webinar Series on Wednesday, November 10, 2021. Our panelists will share their experience and perspectives on what in-house counsel should consider in this new and evolving environment.
Discussion topics include:
- Current and proposed regulatory landscape.
- Disclosure considerations for ESG-related content.
- Engagement with stakeholders on ESG matters.
- Kevin Douglas, Bass, Berry & Sims – Corporate & Securities Attorney
- Sehrish Siddiqui, Bass, Berry & Sims – Corporate & Securities Attorney
Who Should Attend?
- General counsel and other in-house legal counsel.
- Public company finance and SEC reporting personnel.
- Compliance officers
- Other professionals interested in ESG.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Tara Swint.