Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Thad McBride will co-present on a panel titled “Employee Compensation and Clawbacks: Compliance Program Best Practices Amid Increased DOJ Oversight” at the FCPA & Anti-Corruption for the Life Sciences Industry Conference presented by The American Conference Institute. The conference will take place May 10-11, 2023 at the Martinique New York Broadway in New York, New York. Thad will be presenting with Scott Hollander (Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories), Kristine Mueller (Arthrex), Brockton Bosson (Cahill Gordon & Reindel), and Mark Mendelsohn (Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP).
The panel will cover the following topics:
- Compensation arrangements for positions that pose higher risks of compliance issues:
- Senior executives
- Sales professionals who interact with HCPs
- Sales professionals who frequently interact with HCPs who are government officials
- Implementing compensation structures that reward and incentivize compliant behavior
- Considering compliance-promoting behavior during employee performance reviews
- Incorporating compensation structures that penalize compliance failures: Clawbacks
- Integrating compliance efforts into company functions
- Compensation committees
- Employee performance evaluations
For more information and to register, click here.