Join Bass, Berry & Sims member, Todd Overman, to unlock new business horizons by mastering the Build America Buy America Act!
This legislation mandates that federally-funded infrastructure projects prioritize American-made products, fostering a competitive advantage for domestic manufacturers. Our upcoming webinar aims to equip manufacturers with the knowledge and insights needed to navigate the intricacies of the Act, ensuring they can effectively position themselves in the marketplace. By delving into the Act’s requirements and implications, participants will gain a strategic understanding of how to meet the compliance standards and leverage these regulations to enhance their business prospects.
Date: January 24, 2024
Time: 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Arkansas – Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions
- Florida – FloridaMakes
- Georgia – Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Missisippi – Mississippi Manufacturers Association Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- South Carolina – South Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- North Carolina – North Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Tennessee – University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services
- Texas – TMAC
Special Accommodations: In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the event organizer listed above. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations. Registration must be paid prior to accommodation requests.
For additional registration details, visit the website.