Join Bass, Berry & Sims and leading industry dealmakers for a series of lively panel discussions focused on the nuts and bolts of executing a buy or sell-side deal in a post-pandemic environment. Each discussion in this series will focus on industry-specific guidance, including manufacturing, food & beverage/retail, government contracts, and healthcare, among others.
With social distancing and travel limitations, regulatory changes, COVID-19-specific diligence, valuations, and financing considerations top of mind, panelists will share their experiences and perspectives on what deal professionals should consider in a new and evolving market.
- Scott Alford, Houlihan Lokey – Managing Director
- Michael Holley, Bass, Berry & Sims – Corporate & Securities Attorney
- Chris Lin, LFM Capital – Managing Director
- Frank Pellegrino, Bass, Berry & Sims – Corporate & Securities Attorney
- Scott Purtill, Plante Moran – Partner
- Bridging Valuation Gaps – Earn Outs, Holdbacks, Escrows.
- Financing Issues – Seller Financing, Access to Debt Capital, Equity Only Funded Deals.
- Transaction Structures – Minority or Majority Investments, Distressed Sales.
- Material Adverse Effect Conditions.
- COVID-19 Related Diligence.
- CARES Act/PPP Funding.
- Reps & Warranties Exclusions.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives, consultants, and principals in the manufacturing industry.
- In-house legal counsel.
- Private equity fund managers and portfolio company executives.
- Senior and mezzanine lenders.
- Investment bankers and M&A advisors.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Lauren Parkhurst.