Please join us for our 5th Annual Corporate & Securities Counsel Public Company Forum. This virtual half-day program will feature panel discussions focused on timely and practical guidance related to the latest developments in corporate and securities matters impacting public companies, including:
- SEC Developments – including Non-GAAP Guidance, Insider Trading Policies, Clawback Rules, PCAOB Proposal, Climate Change
- SEC Rulemaking Update – Share Repurchase, Cyber Security
- Public Company Directors’ Duties & Risk Oversight
- Shareholder Activism Update – ISS and GL Guidance for 2024, Recent Trends in Activism, and Universal Proxy Insights
- General Counsel Roundtable
This half-day program will be held Tuesday, December 12, from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., virtually.
This program is approved for 4 General Tennessee CLE credit. Please provide your BPR number upon registration, and Bass, Berry & Sims will report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission at the conclusion of the program.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided upon request for use in other jurisdictions.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Tara Crenshaw.
About Our Corporate & Securities Practice
The Bass, Berry & Sims Corporate & Securities Practice encompasses mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, corporate governance and shareholder activism. We serve as primary corporate and securities counsel to more than 40 public companies and have counseled on 200 deals ranging in size from $20 million to more than $15 billion over past two years. Learn more here.