Nashville Post released the ninth annual “In Charge” list honoring leaders throughout Middle Tennessee that are making an impact in the community. The 2018 list includes nearly 500 individuals among 19 industry sectors, representing the top business, political and civic leaders. Six attorneys from Bass, Berry & Sims were chosen for inclusion in the 2018 list.
- Jim Cheek — Legal Sector
- Angela Humphreys — Healthcare Sector
- Mark Manner — Legal Sector
- Brant Phillips — Legal Sector
- Todd Rolapp — Legal Sector
- Overton Thompson — Legal Sector
The full list was published in the Nashville Post Leaders print edition released in the Spring of 2018.