Bass, Berry & Sims was again named a “Highly Recommended” firm in Tennessee for intellectual property law in IP STARS 2022. The annual publication also recognized five firm attorneys in this year’s edition:
- Bob Brewer – Transactions Star 2022 (National)
- Emily Burrows – Notable Practitioner (Tennessee)
- Terry Clark – Patent Star (District of Columbia)
- Paige Mills – Trademark Star and Patent Star (Tennessee)
- Janelle Waack – Patent Star (District of Columbia)
IP STARS is the leading specialist guide to IP firms and practitioners worldwide. The annual rankings compiled by IP STARS are based on a weighted review of information submitted by firms, publicly available information, and market feedback. The aspects assessed for the firm rankings include expertise, workload, market reputation, track record, outcomes achieved for clients, and unique strengths in a given practice area. For more information and to see the full rankings, visit the IP STARS website.