IP STARS has again named Bass, Berry & Sims a “Highly Recommended” firm for intellectual property law in Tennessee in the 2021 edition of its annual publication. In addition, the firm had five attorneys ranked as IP STARS in this edition:
- Emily Burrows – Notable Practitioner (Tennessee)
- Terry Clark – Patent Star (District of Columbia)
- Michael Kiklis – Patent Star (District of Columbia)
- Paige Mills – Trademark Star and Patent Star (Tennessee)
- Janelle Waack – Patent Star (District of Columbia)
The annual rankings compiled by IP STARS are based on a weighted review of information submitted by firms, publicly available information, and market feedback. Individuals and firms are selected and ranked based on the information obtained from firm submissions, surveys, interviews, and our own independent research. For more information and to see the full rankings, visit the IP STARS website.