Bass, Berry & Sims was named a “Highly Recommended” firm in Tennessee in both Litigation and Labor & Employment in the 2020 edition of Benchmark Litigation. As part of this year’s research process, one client identified Bass, Berry & Sims as the “go-to firm in Tennessee.” In addition to the firm ranking, 12 attorneys from the firm were recognized in the latest edition:
- Matthew Curley – Local Litigation Star
- Michael Dagley – Local Litigation Star
- Wallace Dietz – Local Litigation Star
- Tim Garrett – Labor & Employment Star
- Dale Grimes – Local Litigation Star
- Robert Horton – Labor & Employment Star
- Britt Latham – Local Litigation Star
- Brant Phillips – Local Litigation Star
- Brian Roark – Local Litigation Star
- Glenn Rose – Local Litigation Star
- Overton Thompson III – Local Litigation Star
- Jessie Zeigler – Local Litigation Star
Bass, Berry & Sims has been named the “Tennessee Firm of the Year” by Benchmark Litigation for the past three years (2017-2019). Brant Phillips was featured by Benchmark Litigation in January 2019 to provide his commentary on market trends in litigation. You can read Brant’s interview here.
Benchmark Litigation conducts extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to offer their professional opinions on peers. The annual rankings are a result of this thorough research process. For more information, visit the Benchmark Litigation website.