Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Danielle Sloane, Stefanie Carter and Richard Eiler authored the chapter on “Healthcare Compliance Issues in Healthcare Mergers and Acquisitions” for the 2019 Health Law and Compliance Update. The book examines key developments in healthcare delivery, payment and compliance while providing practical advice and analytical tools for use in organizational compliance programs.
In the chapter written by Danielle, Stefanie and Richard, the authors discuss the following topics:
- Recent Trends in Healthcare Transactions
- Considerations in Structuring the Deal
- Due Diligence: Why Is It so Important in Healthcare Transactions?
- Conducting Diligence: Areas to Review
- Navigating Risk Identified in Diligence
The 2019 edition is available for purchase on the Wolters Kluwer website. The chapter authored by the Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys is available here.