Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Lindsey Fetzer will present a panel titled “What Every MCO Lawyer and Executive Needs to Know about ESG” at the 14th Annual Advanced Forum on Managed Care Disputes and Litigation on March 29, 2023, alongside Archana Rajendra, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel of Health Alliance Plan, Henry Ford Health. The panel will begin at 1:30 PM and discuss:
- Defining ESG within the managed care context
- Determining who owns ESG risks and oversight within the organization—whether it is general counsel or if it falls to another part of the business
- Best practices for establishing metrics, and benchmarking with other organizations
- Identifying future litigation risks, and enforcement activity
- Practical risk mitigation measures to put in play now
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.