Please join Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys and industry leaders for the latest installment of our Dealmaker Perspectives webinar series – a lively panel discussion focused on industry-specific guidance related to the nuts and bolts of executing a buy- or sell-side deal in a post-pandemic environment. Each of these discussions will focus on industry-specific guidance, including food and beverage, manufacturing, technology, retail and healthcare, among others. The May 12 installment of the series will focus on investments in the medical device industry.
Medical device companies are at the forefront of innovation using technology to advance the way healthcare providers diagnose, treat and improve the quality of life for patients. The sector’s use of the latest technology increases its potential for profitability making it a hot target for investors. Join our panelists from within the medical device industry as they share their experiences and perspectives on what deal professionals should consider in a thriving market.
- Frank Pellegrino, Bass, Berry & Sims – Corporate & Securities Attorney
- Ryan Thomas, Bass, Berry & Sims – Corporate & Securities Attorney
- David Adair MD, MBA, Solas BioVentures – Co-Founder and Managing Director
- Michael Kujak, Francis Medical – President & CEO
- J.P. Peltier, Piper Sandler – Global Head of Healthcare Investment Banking
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives, consultants, and principals.
- In-house legal counsel.
- Private equity fund managers and portfolio company executives.
- Senior and mezzanine lenders.
- Investment bankers and M&A advisors.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Meg Reinsch.