Bass, Berry & Sims will release its 12th Annual Healthcare Fraud & Abuse Review in early February 2024. As a companion to the Review, we will host a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, February 20 from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. CT, which will provide an overview and discussion of key focus areas covered in the Review.
Topics will include:
- Healthcare fraud enforcement updates and issues to watch
- Key False Claims Act developments
- Stark Law/Anti-Kickback Statute enforcement trends
- Managed care and pharma/medical device developments
Who Should Attend?
- In-house legal counsel
- Compliance officers
- Privacy officers
- C-level executives, consultants and principals
This program is pending approval for two hours General Tennessee CLE credit. Please provide your BPR number upon registration for Bass, Berry & Sims to report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission following the conference.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other common supporting documents will be provided for use in jurisdictions outside of Tennessee.