Bass, Berry & Sims invites you to join us on June 9, 2015 as we sponsor a Tennessee Bar Association seminar, titled “Government Contracting in Tennessee: How State, Local and Federal Issues Impact Tennessee’s Procurement Environment.”
In this unique program, state and local officials, procuring agencies, protest litigants, consultants and legal leaders will cover several angles of government contracting in Tennessee. Two panels will cover the process of state and local government contracting and will provide insight to the Tennessee bid protest process. Other sessions include updates from the 2015 Tennessee legislative session on procurement issues and discussion of federal contracting issues impacting Tennessee businesses. This program will help you understand the government contracting landscape in Tennessee. Sessions are designed to provide you with the key knowledge you will need to succeed in today’s government contracting environment.
- General Robert Cooper, Bass Berry & Sims
- Skip Hindman, Partner, Baker Donelson
- Melissa Kmiecik, Client Executive, IBM
- Paul Krivacka, Chief Legal Counsel, TN Central Procurement Office
- Dick Lodge, Member, Bass Berry & Sims
- Ned Morgan, Vice President and Counsel, VendorRegistry.com
- Jim Murphy, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Todd Overman, Member, Bass Berry & Sims
- Mike Perry, Chief Procurement Officer, TN Department of General Services
- Richard Riebeling, Director of Finance, Metro Government of Nashville & Davidson County
- Erica Vick, Senior Public Policy Advisor, Bass Berry & Sims
- Senator Jeff Yarbro, Counsel, Bass Berry & Sims
This program will be held at the Nashville, Tennessee office of Bass, Berry & Sims on June 9, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., with registration and breakfast starting at 8:00 a.m. The seminar has been approved for 3.5 hours of Tennessee CLE credit. To register, visit the TBA website.