Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Richard Arnholt will discuss legal issues related to COVID-19 and provide insights on what government contracts professionals need to be watching for and actions to take.
This Q&A session will be held via Zoom meeting on Friday, May 1, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. For more information, please visit Solvability’s Freedom Friday website. To join the Zoom meeting on Friday, please click here.
Upcoming Future Freedom Friday Q&A sessions:
- May 8 | Brian Butler, President and CEO at Vistra Communications | Leading Through the Fog of COVID-19
- May 15 | Gabriel Ruiz, President at Advanced IT Concepts | Share Your Success Stories
- May 22 | Col (Ret) Dr Russ Barnes, PhD, Founder of Systro Solutions | Mission Mapping
- May 29 | Emily Harman, CPCM, Creator of The Onward Movement | Authentic Leadership
- June 5 | Michael Rauseo, Senior Program Manager at Redhorse Corporation | Keeping Revenue on Track
- June 12 | Todd Overman, Bass, Berry & Sims | More Legal Issues from COVID-19