Join Bass, Berry & Sims and leading healthcare dealmakers for a series of lively panel discussions focused on the nuts and bolts of executing strategic transactions in a post-pandemic environment. Each discussion in this healthcare series will focus on sector specific guidance, including joint ventures, ancillary services, PPM and healthcare information technology, among others.
With social distancing and travel limitations, regulatory changes and approvals, COVID-19-specific diligence, and financing considerations top of mind, our healthcare private equity panelists will share their experiences and perspectives on what deal professionals should consider in a new and evolving market.
- Angela Humphreys, Bass, Berry & Sims – Healthcare Attorney
- Jim Jenkins, Bass Berry & Sims – Healthcare Attorney
- Frank Pellegrino, Bass, Berry & Sims – Corporate & Securities Attorney
- Michael Bett, Houlihan Lokey – Director
- Michael DeLuke, Houlihan Lokey – Managing Director
Discussion topics include:
- Strategic considerations.
- Valuation challenges resulting from COVID-19.
- Healthcare regulatory and CARES Act compliance.
- Purchase option valuations.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives at specialty practices and/or hospitals.
- In-house legal counsel.
- Private equity fund managers and portfolio company executives.
- Senior and mezzanine lenders.
- Investment bankers and M&A advisors.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Lauren Parkhurst.