Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Page Davidson will moderate a panel titled, “Boardroom Briefings,” on Wednesday, April 19, 2017, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Boardroom Briefings is a monthly series sponsored by Lipscomb University and will feature a discussion with Nashville public company directors. Panelists include:
- James W. Bradford, Jr.
- Chairman of the Board of Cracker Barrel
- Lead Independent Director of Genesco
- Former Director of Clarcor
- Mark Emkes
- Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer-Bridgestone Americas
- Former Director of Clarcor, Core Civic, Greif, Inc. and First Horizon National Corporation
- Linda Rebrovick
- Senior Client Partner-Morgan Samuels
- Director of HealthStream and Consensus
- Donato Tramuto
- CEO and Director of Tivity Health, Inc. (formerly Healthways)
For more information and registration, visit Boardroom Briefings website.