Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Howard Lamar and Frank Pellegrino to co-host a virtual roundtable discussion on the current M&A environment and companies’ access to capital markets following the COVID-19 pandemic with George Mattingly, Managing Director & Head of J.P. Morgan Southeast Investment Banking.
Also included in the roundtable discussion are, Kenny Kraft, Executive Director, and Clark Benton, Vice President from J.P. Morgan Southeast Investment Banking. The topics that will be covered in the discussion include:
- Perspectives on the macroeconomic backdrop and the implications on M&A and capital markets
- Current state of the equity, high grade, high yield, and syndicated loan markets and availability of capital
- COVID-19 impact on M&A markets, and outlook for the remainder of the year
- Corporate finance best practices amidst the current crisis
- Due diligence and compensation trends
The roundtable will be held on Wednesday, June 10, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. CT.