Bass, Berry & Sims is proud to have six attorneys speaking at the 34th Annual Health Law Forum, sponsored by the Tennessee Bar Association. Representing the firm will be attorneys Scott Shanker, Kristin Bohl, Travis Lloyd, Neerja Razdan, Brian Roark, and Anna Grizzle.
This year’s forum will be hosted at the Music City Center in Nashville. Recognized as one of the premier health law programs in the country, the annual forum will address key issues impacting the practice area. Sessions will provide insight from health law providers, practitioners and regulators, giving you the info you need to stay on top of key advancements.
Topics for this year’s in-person forum include:
- Regulatory Fraud and Abuse Update
- Tennessee Legislative Update and State Case Review
- Health Care Fraud and Enforcement
- Current/future issues in artificial intelligence and machine-based learning
- Reimbursement and provider-based regulations
- Research and clinical trials
- Home/community-based care
- E-records, IT in healthcare
- Healthcare Transactions
For more information or to register, please visit the Tennessee Bar Association website.