Bass, Berry & Sims provides Navigating the FCPA: An Executive Summary of the DOJ and SEC's 2012 Resource Guide to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Late last year, the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission released a 120-page Guide regarding the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Bass, Berry & Sims' executive summary condenses the Guide into an easy-to-read resource.
Navigating the FCPA provides concise analyses and specific action items on the topics that you most need to know, such as:
- Key Elements of Effective Compliance Programs;
- Relationships with Third Parties;
- Gifts, Hospitality and Entertainment;
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures; and
- Responding to Red Flags and Reports.
If you have any questions about Navigating the FCPA, the Guide or other anti-corruption issues, contact one of the members of Bass, Berry & Sims' Global Anti-Corruption/FCPA Compliance and Investigations team.