Bass, Berry & Sims and the Tennessee Hospital Association invite you to join us as we co-sponsor the Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference. This day-long CLE program is designed to provide insight into the most significant fraud and abuse issues facing the healthcare industry. Panel discussions will be focused on providing practical tips and takeaways for preparing for, responding to and resolving a healthcare fraud investigation. Topics covered include:
- Year in Review: Looking Back on Healthcare Fraud Issues in 2017
- Complicated Employment Decisions Involving Whistleblowers
- What Every Compliance Officer Wishes the Legal Department Knew
- Fraud & Abuse Transactional Concerns
- In-House Counsel Panel
- Case Resolution – An Interactive Case Study (Ethics CLE)
The Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference will be held from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 7 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee. This program is pending approval for Tennessee CLE Credit Hours.