Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Fritz Richter and Susan Bilbro spoke at the Corporate Counsel Forum 2016 hosted by the Tennessee Bar Association (TBA).
During their “ERISA and ACA Litigation Update,” Fritz and Susan covered the following topics:
- Workforce Management after Marin v. Dave & Buster’s Inc.
- Pay or Play Penalty Requirements
- ERISA §510
- Marin v. Dave & Buster’s Inc. (Southern District of New York)
- ERISA Preemption
- ERISA Preemption under §514
- Review of Past Supreme Court Decisions
- Gobeille, Chair of the Vermont Green Mountain Care Board v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. (Supreme Court)
For a complete copy of the slides, see the pdf below.