By all accounts, 2019 proved to be another year of significant investment by private equity firms in the physician practice space. We are happy to share ten trends we observed as counsel on a number of these transactions during 2019 that bear tracking in 2020.
Download 10 Trends in Physician Practice Transactions to Track in 2020 to learn more about the unique aspects of investing in a physician practice or facility.
Read our additional articles in the series about private equity investing in other healthcare sectors:
- Avoid a Wrinkle in your Dermatology Deal
- X-Ray the Radiology Practice Before You Buy It
- Spring Cleaning: Healthcare Private Equity Compliance Checklist
- Want to Buy an “-Ology”? Six Things to Know Before You Buy a Physician Practice
- The Philosophy for Investing in Urology: 5 Key Regulatory Risks
- Pros & Cons of Behavioral Health Sector Investing
- Believing in Conceiving: Private Equity’s Rebirth in the Fertility Sector
Looking for more healthcare private equity trends to track in 2020? Get key takeaways from our conversations with executive from private equity firms and healthcare companies at the 2020 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.