Earlier this year, Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Erica Vick was named one of the Nashville Business Journal’s 2019 Women of Influence recipients. This year’s list included 44 Middle Tennessee women who are making a difference in the community.
Throughout the year, the publication has profiled each of the 44 women. As part of Erica’s profile, she answered the following questions:
- What is the most common mistake women make in business, and how would you overcome it?
- What is your biggest pet peeve in the workplace?
- What is the worst advice you were ever given, and what did it teach you?
- What is the best book you’ve read recently?
- What impact has Nashville’s growth had on you and/or your company?
- What was your first job?
- What is a must-have college course for business leaders?
- What has been your hardest lesson learned?
- What is a surprising thing women still deal with in the workplace?
Erica’s responses can be found in the article, “Women of Influence: Erica Vick; Bass, Berry & Sims PLC,” published on October 3, 2019, by the Nashville Business Journal.