In 2022, Bass, Berry & Sims closed 18 Affordable Housing bond issues totaling over $228 Million. The closings, involving both new construction and rehabilitation of existing properties, represented an addition of more than 1,850 units of affordable housing across the state of Tennessee.
Affordable Housing Deal Highlights:
- Rehab of the Cleveland Forward in Cleveland (East TN) – 293 units
- Rehab of the Margaret Robertson in Nashville (Middle TN) – 100 units
- Construction of Central Terrace in Knoxville (East TN) – 112 units
- Rehab of Breezy Point Apartments in Memphis (West TN) – 171 units
- Rehab of Western Heights in Knoxville (East TN) – 232 units