Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Angela Humphreys and Lisa Rivera will present to the Nashville Council of Health Care Attorneys on the topic of, “Trump’s First 100 Days.” While the American Health Care Act (ACA) may have fizzled out in congress, government leaders have remained focused on healthcare and are continuing to make waves in the industry.
Presentation learning objectives include answers to these questions:
- Vice President Mike Pence, Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney have met since the American Health Care Act was withdrawn. Is repeal/replace really dead?
- Where does the ACA stand now?
- What ACA measures are set to roll out in the coming months that the industry needs to review and prepare for?
- Since the election, what significant regulatory changes have gone through?
- How will fraud enforcement priorities change under the current administration?
- What ethical obligations and compliance training initiatives should in house counsel consider in light of the current enforcement environment?
The program will be held on Friday, May 12 from 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. at the offices of Community Health Systems in Franklin, Tennessee. The presentation is intended for attorneys working in-house at healthcare companies and outside counsel who practice in the healthcare space. For more information and registration, visit the NCHCA website.