This past January, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced that procurement fraud recoveries comprised the second largest category of fraud recoveries in Fiscal Year (FY) 2020, a trend that continued from FY 2019. With last November’s announcement of DOJ’s intent to expand its Procurement Collusions Strike Force (PCSF), we expect to see a continued trend of heightened enforcement and recoveries by government agencies in FY 2021.
Please join us for this timely webinar where members of the Government Contracts Practice at Bass, Berry & Sims will be joined by members of the firm whose practice focuses on False Claims Act Litigation to discuss the current state of affairs, including the following:
- Enforcement update and issues to watch.
- Overview of significant settlements in 2020.
- New developments from PCSF.
- Best practices to protect your company from fraud risks.
Please join us Wednesday, May 19 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. CT | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET for this informative discussion. To register, please click here.
Who Should Attend
- General counsel and other in-house legal personnel.
- Chief compliance officers.
- Risk managers.
- Internal auditors.
- DoD contractors and subcontractors.
- Private equity professionals.
- Management professionals.
- Technology officers.
- Supply chain/logistics managers.
- Other in-house legal and compliance personnel of government contractors, financial institutions, aerospace and defense firms, and manufacturers.
This program is pending approval for one hour General Tennessee CLE credit. Please provide your BPR number upon registration in order for Bass, Berry & Sims to report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission following the conference.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other common supporting documents will be provided for use in jurisdictions outside of Tennessee.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Claire Krummenacher.