Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Matt Curley will speak at The American Health Lawyers Association’s (AHLA) Long Term Care and the Law conference. Matt’s session is titled “Navigating Compliance Issues in an Era of Heightened Enforcement for Long Term Care Providers” and will discuss the following topics:
- Fraud and abuse laws particularly relevant to long term care providers
- Government enforcement priorities concerning long term care providers
- Best practices for navigating compliance and enforcement issues and dealing effectively with government regulators
- Negotiating resolution of compliance and enforcement matters with government regulators
- Dealing with the collateral consequences of compliance and enforcement matters
The conference will be held February 23-25 in New Orleans, Louisiana. For more information and registration, visit the AHLA website.