Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Angela Humphreys – Chair of the Healthcare Practice and Co-Chair of the Healthcare Private Equity Team – along with Paul Keckley– a healthcare policy analyst, industry expert and Managing Editor of The Keckley Report – will sit down for a fireside chat to discuss the anticipated health care policy changes under the Biden Administration and what impact these will have on the healthcare industry. The discussion will cover various executive orders from Biden’s first 30 days and what is expected to transpire in what remains of his first 100 days in office.
In particular, the conversation will cover:
- The future of the Affordable Care Act.
- CMS’s ongoing progress toward value-based care.
- Potential reversal of the Trump Administration’s changes to Medicaid.
- New regulations proposed to address increased costs resulting from industry consolidation.
- The impact on private equity investment in the healthcare industry.
- A reduction in drug prices.
- Modernization of the Food and Drug Administration.
For more information and to register, please click here.
Questions? Submit questions for presenters during registration. For more information, please contact Lauren Parkhurst.