Please join us for an engaging webinar featuring Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Richard Arnholt, Adam Briscoe, and Todd Overman, alongside Stacy High-Brinkley from BDO. Together, they will illuminate the dynamic landscape of federal Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) requirements.
During this insightful webinar, our panel will not only delve into the evolving federal CUI requirements but also offer invaluable real-world insights. Discover how to construct robust policies and procedures that effectively bolsters your organization’s compliance infrastructure for CUI.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain essential knowledge and guidance in navigating the ever-changing CUI landscape. Secure your spot today!
- Richard Arnholt – Member, Bass, Berry & Sims
- Adam Briscoe – Associate | Bass, Berry & Sims
- Todd Overman – Chair, Government Contracts Practice | Bass, Berry & Sims
- Stacy High-Brinkley – Senior Manager, Industry Special Services | BDO
To register, please click here.
Who Should Attend?
- Business executives
- Legal teams
- Compliance officers and specialists
- Other professionals involved in cybersecurity programs or CUI requirement implementation within their organizations
This webinar has been approved for 1 hour of General Tennessee CLE credit. Please provide your BPR number upon registration for Bass, Berry & Sims to report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission following the webinar.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other common supporting documents will be provided for use in jurisdictions outside of Tennessee.
Submit questions for presenters upon registration or email them to Kendall Betts.