Please join us for the Compliance & Government Investigations Seminar hosted by Bass, Berry & Sims and FTI Consulting. Because we are unable to provide an in-person forum due to ongoing concerns resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, we are converting the seminar to a virtual event.
We are excited for this year’s half-day complimentary CLE program, which will provide the same caliber of practical advice, insight into government developments, and thoughtful discussion from industry panelists you have come to expect from this seminar. This year’s topics include:
- What Keeps You Up at Night: The Top Issues In-House Counsel Currently Face.
- Disgorgement and the SEC: Analysis of the Recent Supreme Court Ruling and Other Noteworthy Government Enforcement Updates.
- International Compliance Update: Identifying and Addressing Anti-Corruption and Trade Risks.
- Antitrust Update: What You Need to Know About Recent Enforcement Actions by the Antitrust Agencies.
- Healthcare Fraud Enforcement Trends and COVID-19.
- Navigating Uncharted Waters: How Compliance Professionals Are Responding to the New Normal.
Click here to view the current agenda.
This year’s seminar will be held from 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. CDT on Thursday, September 17. To register, please click here.
This program has been approved for 3.4 General Tennessee CLE credit. Certificate of completion and other necessary application forms provided for use in other jurisdictions.
Questions? Please contact Claire Krummenacher.