Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Richard Arnholt is presenting “An Introduction to the Federal Bid Protest Process” at a seminar hosted in conjunction with the Tennessee Small Business Development Center (TSBDC) and co-sponsored by the University of Tennessee-PTAC. This seminar will include discussions on:
- What is a bid protest?
- When can a contractor file a bid protest?
- What are the common grounds for protests?
- Where do I file a bid protest?
- What are protective orders?
- If I file a bid protest and win, will I get the contract?
The seminar will be held on April 27 from noon – 2 pm at the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce.