Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Steele Clayton will present at The ABCs of Antitrust in Health Care Bootcamp Webinar Series; Part V: Monopolization webinar hosted by American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA). This webinar will address:
- Relevant statutes, federal guidance, standard of review;
- Economic analysis;
- Relevant product and geographic market definition;
- Market shares and monopoly power;
- Ease of entry;
- Exclusionary conduct (including exclusive contracting, most-favorite nation clauses, and predatory pricing);
- Monopsony/purchaser concerns; and
- Practice pointers.
The webinar will be held Thursday, February 20 from 1:00-2:30 pm Eastern.