Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Angela Humphreys will moderate a panel discussion at the ACG Boston & ACG Tennessee joint chapter webinar and networking event on Tuesday, September 29. The webinar titled, “A Sea Change in Healthcare,” will explore the impact of the pandemic on healthcare, and panelists will share their perspectives on the impact of these changes on the future of the industry, who has weathered the storm or struggled in this environment, and the role M&A will play in continued growth.
- Angela Humphreys, Chair, Healthcare Practice Group & Co- Chair, Healthcare Private Equity Team, Bass, Berry & Sims (Moderator)
- Kim Monk, Founding Partner, Capital Alpha
- Michael Patton, Managing Director, Provident Healthcare Partners
- Chris Rogers, Managing Director, Ziegler
- Scott Snider, CEO, Proven Behavior Solutions
The ACG Boston & ACG Tennessee Virtual Healthcare Event will take place on September 29, from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM EDT.
For more information and to register, please visit the ACG website.