Please join us for the 9th Annual Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference hosted by Bass, Berry & Sims and the Tennessee Hospital Association. Eligible for more than seven hours of CLE credit (including ethics), this complimentary program will take place on December 7 in Nashville (full day). The conference will be broadcast virtually on the mornings of December 14 and 15.
Since its inception in 2015, the conference has welcomed more than 3,000 attendees both in-person and virtually and has provided important insight into key fraud and abuse issues facing healthcare professionals.
This year’s topics include:
- Healthcare Fraud Year in Review
- Don’t Let Your Deal Become a Disaster
- Healthcare Fraud Enforcement Case Study: The Criminalization of Healthcare
- Navigating False Claims Act Self-Disclosure Considerations
- Healthcare Fraud Enforcement: A First-Person Perspective (Ethics)
- Unpacking Department of Justice Compliance Guidance
- Hypothetical: Anatomy of a Drug Diversion (Ethics)
- A Series of Enforcement Focus Panels Covering Hospitals & Health Systems, Managed Care, Laboratory & Ancillary Services, Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse, Anti-Kickback Statute, and Long-Term Care
To reserve your space now for Bass, Berry & Sims’ most widely attended event, please click here.
Additional details and a full agenda will be announced later this fall.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house legal counsel.
- Compliance officers.
- Privacy officers.
- C-level executives, consultants and principals.
The program has been approved for general and dual CLE credit in Tennessee.
Please provide your BPR number upon registration, and Bass, Berry & Sims will report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission following the conference.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided upon request for use in other jurisdictions.
This education activity is pending approval by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® for CCB CEUs. If you need a CE certificate, please check the box during the registration process.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Kendall Betts.