Please join us for the 9th Annual Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference hosted by Bass, Berry & Sims and the Tennessee Hospital Association. Eligible for more than seven hours of CLE credit (including ethics), this complimentary program will take place on December 7 in Nashville (full day). The conference will be broadcast virtually on the mornings of December 14 and 15.
Since its inception in 2015, the conference has welcomed more than 3,000 attendees both in-person and virtually and has provided important insight into key fraud and abuse issues facing healthcare professionals.
Past topics include:
- Healthcare Fraud Year in Review
- A View from the U.S. Attorneys’ Offices
- Stark Law & Anti-Kickback Statute Enforcement Developments
- Lessons Learned: Physician Compensation and Common Billing Issues
- Heightened Hospital and Enterprise-Wide Risks: Pharmacy & Nursing Drug Diversion
- DOJ Corporate Compliance Priorities
- Effectively Managing Internal Investigations
- The Future of the False Claims Act (FCA)
- FCA Self-Disclosure Considerations
- Telehealth: Compliance Challenges When the PHE Ends
- Ethical Issues at the Door: Perspectives from the Compliance and Legal Departments
- Past the Finish Line: Where Things Stand with Value-Based Arrangements
To reserve your space now for Bass, Berry & Sims’ most widely attended event, please click here.
Additional details and a full agenda will be announced later this fall.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house legal counsel.
- Compliance officers.
- Privacy officers.
- C-level executives, consultants and principals.
The program is pending approval for general and dual CLE credit in Tennessee.
Please provide your BPR number upon registration, and Bass, Berry & Sims will report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission following the conference.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided upon request for use in other jurisdictions.
This education activity is pending approval by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® for CCB CEUs. If you need a CE certificate, please check the box during the registration process.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Kendall Betts.