Bass, Berry & Sims member, Lindsey Fetzer, will be speaking at American Conference Institute’s 2nd Annual Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Summit on Medicare Advantage. Lindsey will present alongside Julie Nielson (Berkeley Research Group LLC) in a panel titled “Emerging Enforcement and Investigation Trends in Medicare Advantage.“ The conference will be hosted at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel from November 2-3, 2023.
Attend and hear from plan counsel, compliance officers, attorneys from leading law firms, and key government officials who will go beyond the updates. Engage with industry leaders to find out what they are doing to effectively work with regulators, meet the needs of beneficiaries, and avoid unnecessary risks.
The conference will focus on an evolving Medicare Advantage landscape with critically important discussions on:
- CMS Program and RADV Audit Preparedness: How to Set Your MAO Up for Success Following the Final Rule
- Data and Tech Oversight in MA: AI, Offshoring and Interoperability Considerations
- Value-Based Insurance Design and Improving Health Equity in MA
- Payor-Provider Integration: Anticipating the Legal Risks of New and Complex Arrangements
For additional information and registration details, visit the ACI website.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
In-House Counsel and Business Executives from Medicare Organizations, and Insurance Companies specializing in:
- Risk management
- Claims/Strategic payments
- Payor relations disputes
- Medicare Compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
Outside Counsel specializing in:
- Health plans
- Health litigation
- Medicare advantage litigation
- Medicare advantage contracting
- Payor disputes