Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Angela Humphreys and Jeannie C. Frey of Presence Health will co-present "Structuring Successful Population Health Ventures" at the AHLA In-House Counsel Program and Annual Meeting. Topics include:
- Business and mission goals leading to ventures addressing population health needs
- Ways in which population health ventures are different from traditional transactions, the potential parties to such ventures and their differing perspectives and goal
- Due diligence and regulatory issues and constraints
- Legal structures, key terms and governance issues
- Practical "nuts and bolts" pre- and post-transaction challenges, including access to data and IT issues
The AHLA In-House Counsel Program and Annual Meeting will be held June 26-29, 2016 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, Colorado. For more information and registration, visit the AHLA website.