Radiology practice acquisitions – like all healthcare deals – are subject to regulatory issues that can leave buyers vulnerable to post-closing liabilities. Buyers should strongly consider engaging legal counsel and other advisors who are experienced with the nuances and regulations specific to this space.
Read our additional articles in the series about private equity investing in other healthcare sectors:
- Avoid a Wrinkle in your Dermatology Deal
- Spring Cleaning: Healthcare Private Equity Compliance Checklist
- Want to Buy an “-Ology”? Six Things to Know Before You Buy a Physician Practice
- The Philosophy for Investing in Urology: 5 Key Regulatory Risks
- Believing in Conceiving: Private Equity’s Rebirth in the Fertility Sector
- Pros & Cons of Behavioral Health Sector Investing